Your Q7 Sport Smartwatch will only work with the Q7 Sport App shown above. This smartwatch will not work with the Q7 app.
1. Which Q7 App should I download?
Q7 Sport Smartwatch
Please download the Q7 Sport Smartwatch App if you have purchased the Q7 Sport Smartwatch.
Please download the Q7 Smartwatch App if you have purchased the Q7 Smartwatch.
2. Do I have to enable all notifications you want to receive?
Q7 Sport Smartwatch - You must enable all all notifications you want to receive via the Q7 Sport app.
Q7 Smartwatch- By default, some notifications are already enabled such as phone calls, text messages and WhatsApp.
3. Must I enable saved message history to see notifications if not viewed immediately when notified?
Q7 Sport Smartwatch - This is true. The app also allows you to quickly delete notification history. You can always factory reset the watch as well via the app.
Q7 Smartwatch - Your smartwatch stores message history and the only way to remove it is to reset your smartwatch back to factory settings.
4. Are notifications only text? (no GIFS/Emoji's/characters)
Both smartwatches only receive notifications as text.
5. How to view a notification or start the stopwatch feature.
Q7 Sport Smartwatch - Press and hold the navigation button down for Q7 Sport to view notifications and to start stopwatch
Q7 Smartwatch- This smartwatch is full touch navigation.
6. Metrics not syncing or displaying with phone.
Q7 Sport Smartwatch - Equipped with OTA (Over the Air) function. This enables the watch to be updated rather easily. This keeps the watches always up to date and current no matter when it was released to present.
Q7 Smartwatch - Cannot be updated via OTA.
Your Q7 Smartwatch will only work with the Q7 App shown above. This smartwatch will not work with the Q7 Sport Smartwatch app.